1. Who is your favorite magical or Fantasy genre dog? It can be from a movie, television show, or book. Why?
Obivously, Padfoot from Harry Potter but since I have seen that answer around I am going to choose Ghost from Game of Thrones. He is a dire wolf. He is Jon Snow’s dire wolf so that answers the why haha!
2. Would you rather have a canine familiar, or be able to shape-shift into a dog? Why?
Shape shifting. As a dog it would be so cool to have their amazing hearing and smelling and the ability to run so fast. My only concern is where would my clothes go???
3. If you had a dog familiar, daemon, or were an animagus and changed into dog form, what combination of breeds would it be? It has to be a mix because the tag says magical mutt, ha ha! Why would you choose them?
There are so many great breeds to chose from. I would choose a pit bull because of their strength and the misconception that they are mean. I would prove everyone wrong. And a husky because of their intelligence and beauty, especially their eyes.
4. What would your familiar’s, daemon’s, or your dog form’s name be?
Luna. I have always wanted a pet named Luna after Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter. She is one of my favorite characters because she is true to herself and doesn’t care what other think about her.
5. If you had a magical dog what three powers would be important for them to have? For example: speech, invisibility, finding lost objects, levitation, changing into another animal. Why?
The ability to change size so that I could make my dog really, really small and put in my purse and travel undetected or make my dog really big so I could ride him like a horse and have fun outdoors. Another would be to live the same amount of time as humans. I wouldn’t want my dog to be immortal because they would get left behind when I died and would be sad but if they could live at least 50 years or more instead of only 10-15 that would be awesome! Telepathy would be great too so we could chat while I am at work but I am afraid most of what I would hear would be “squirrel”, “rabbit”, “treat”!
6. If your magical dog could talk what accent would it have, if any?
Irish or Scottish. I just love listening to those accents.
7. If your fantasy dog had one odd magical habit (ex: making the water disappear from the tub at bathtime), or wore some strange talisman on its collar (ex: a vial of wolf blood to help them run faster), what would it be?
An invisibility collar. I would put it on when we went shopping or to my parents house lol!
8. If you were going to write a Fantasy story with a canine main character what would the premise be and what title would you have in mind?
The premise would definitely be some kind of rescue mission of shelter dogs waiting to be put down. The canine main character, Roscoe, would break in and set all the animals free. He would lead them to homes where they could be adopted. The title would be Roscoe to the Rescue.
Don’t forget about my Giveaway!