Greg at Greg’s Book Haven did a Chocolate Post that looked like fun so I decided to join in. So grab some hot chocolate or a candy bar and enjoy!
1) Dark Chocolate – a book that deals with a dark topic.
2) White Chocolate – your favorite lighthearted or humorous read.
3) Milk Chocolate – a book that has a lot of hype that you’re dying to read.
4) Chocolate with a caramel center – a book that made you feel all goey in the middle while you were reading it.
5) Wafer free Kit Kat – name a book that has surprised you lately.
6) Snickers – a book you’re going nuts about.
7) Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows – a book you would turn to for a comfort read.
8) Box of chocolates – what series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone?
Anyone else need a chocolate fix? I know I do!